Hey guys so my next review and giveaway is for Golden Moon Tea! Golden Moon Tea is a loose leaf tea brand that sells a various of assorment of exotic teas. I received a tin of Tippy Earl Grey Tea.
Now, I know what you're thinking. "Earl Grey? That's not so exotic." Well maybe so, but this isn't just regular Earl Grey tea, Golden Moon Tea infuses their Earl Grey with Bergamot and Lavender flavoring so it creates more of a dark and rich, yet smooth and aromatic tea. Bergamot, in case you're wondering, is a cirtus fruit similar to a cross between a lemon and mandarin.
I'm a big tea person but I typically don't drink that much of it just because I kind of forget about it, if that makes sense. I always look to the fridge for something to drink instead of the cupboard too. But this tea was so good that I might start re-remembering it again. I drank Friday night after a long week of school and working and I passed out. It was just so relaxing and delicious, I think it did me in (in a good way!)
I liked how it was loose leaf too, I actually just received a little teapot for Christmas that I haven't used yet so this was the perfect excuse to bust the teapot out. It came with a strainer too so I put a teaspoon of the Tippy Earl Grey in that and put the boiling water in it, you know how it's done. It was really good too. Plus, I liked that I wasn't using those annoying teabags, I feel like loose leaf kind of helps the environment more, if that makes sense? It saves some paper, at least. It kind of reminded me of when I had tea in England at the Pump Room in Bath. It came in cute little teapots with loose leaf tea. Too bad I didn't have any sugarcubes, but my house isn't as classy as the Pump Room.
Don't be nervous because it's a loose leaf either, all you need is little teapot and a strainer and it's crazy easy to drink. Even without a strainer.
Golden Moon Tea seems like a really great company for tea lovers, I might have to purchase some flavors because they sound sooo good. Coconut Pouchong Iced Green Tea? I don't even know what a Pouchong is but it sounds delicious. They also have a Tea Taster Sampler that has 31 flavors of tea for only $19.95. Sounds like a steal to me. This 4 oz. tin of Tippy Earl Grey Tea was only $12.99 and believe me there's enough tea in there that'll last me for a while, like 2 months, probably more.
Buy It! Head on over to Golden Moon Tea's Website and browse around. Pick out the delicious Tippy Earl Grey or live on the edge and pick another exotic flavor. You can order online or by phone.
Win It! ONE winner will receive a tin of Golden Moon Tea's Tippy Earl Grey!
1. Go to Golden Moon Tea's website and tell me what other tea flavor you would like to try in the future. Please answer this question or else your comment will not count! You must do this first or future entries will not be counted. (1 entry)
2. Become a fan of Golden Moon Tea's Facebook.
3. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
4. Follow StarIMPULSE on Blogger. (1 entry)
5. Follow me on Twitter. (1 entry)
6. Tweet about this giveaway and send me a direct link to that tweet, you can do this once a day. (1 entry per day)
7. Subscribe to my YouTube channel. (1 entry)
8. Add my StarIMPULSE button to your sidebar and send me think link to your blog so I can see it. (1 entry)
9. Add StarIMPULSE to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
ONE winner will be chosen on April 15, 2010 at 10:30pm (EST) and then will be emailed.
Alternate winners will be chosen if winner does not respond after 48 hours. This contest is only open to all US Residents. Thank you and good luck!
I was provided a product in exchange for my review.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.
IF YOU DO NOT CORRECTLY ANSWER MY CONTEST QUESTION, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED.