This post is sponsored by Aflac. I was compensated for writing it, but all the opinions are 100% mine.
Being a girl can be annoying, especially when you wake up in the morning and look like this.
Bad hair days can be a nuisance, fortunately they can be easy to get rid of if you're pretty used to them like I am. Here's what I usually do:
1. Just angrily brush the crap out of it. Sure it may take awhile and may be a bit painful but the result will be great. If that still doesn't work and there's like a bump or a weird curl then...
2. Straighten it! I'm not big into doing my hair but I will straighten it from time to time to make it look a little nice. Get rid of those kinks and bam. When neither of these work, say your hair is looking kind of grimey and oily then just...
3. Take a shower man! You dirty! Then brush it and straighten it and you'll be looking A+++ by no time.
Speaking of hairstyles though, have you seen that "Duck Salon" commercial? Aflac's new “Duck Salon” commercial continues to share the Aflac Duck’s story of trying his hand – er, wing – at new things: this time hairstyling.
Pretty funny, right? Prove that you can't do everything you know? He (the duck, Aflac) is not the best hairstyler but he is the best at One Day Pay. I know what you're thinking: What's that?
One Day Pay is Aflac’s way of making sure eligible claims get processed and approved the same day they’re submitted, so policyholders can get paid in just a day.
One Day pay helps by:
- When a policyholder gets sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits fast – now in as little as ONE business day with the company’s new One Day Pay℠ promise.
- One Day Pay℠ is Aflac’s way of making sure eligible claims get processed and approved the same day they’re submitted, so policyholders can get paid in just a day. Aflac is built to process and pay – not to deny and delay – to help your life stay on track.
- A lot of insurance companies talk about how much money they’ll save policyholders on premiums, but people buy insurance to get paid when they need to file a claim. Aflac understands that claims matter and that it’s important to be there for their policyholders when they need it most.
So just like when your hair is messed up in the morning and you fix it that day, that's how One Day Pay works.
Learn More! For more information check out Aflac's website, twitter, and facebook!
This review and giveaway was made possible by iConnect Influencer Management and Aflac. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.