Hi everyone, hope you all had a great holiday season, last year flew by! Now it is time for that new year, new you motto and start with your new year's resolutions, do you have them set? How about starting off by switching up your hair and making it even healthier? That's what Herbal Essences' new Bio: Renew line helps with! I received the opportunity to review these products thanks to BzzAgent!
I received their shampoo and conditioner in Naked Volume's white grapefruit and mosa mint.
The bio:renew line has a variety of great benefits including:
- It is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp.
- Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days.
- NAKED Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo and Conditioner have 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
- They're both color safe and provides volume
- Experience the multi-layered scents of fresh squeezed citrus, clean mint, and velvety peach
My hair is thin and I have trouble with volume so whenever there is a option for volumizing shampoo I hop on it. I was very excited to check out this new line especially because I am already a big Herbal Essences fan -- they are always just really consistent and make great quality products at reasonable prices.
I really enjoyed both products, they didn't leave my hair feeling oily or anything. It amped up my hair a little and made it smell really nice.
Overall, Herbal Essences once again does not disappoint. Definitely check out this new line, you won't be disappointed!
Buy It! Head on over to their website to see where they see it near you!